Saturday 13 April 2019

Fabregas slams Sarri over Jorginho


 




Monaco midfielder, Cesc Fabregas, has said Chelsea manager, Maurizio Sarri, treats Jorginho as if he were his son.




He insisted it would have been impossible to win a regular place back in the Blues' midfield.

Fabregas won two Premier League titles following his move to Stamford Bridge from Barcelona in the summer of 2014 but left the west London club in January.




Sarri personally requested the signing of Jorginho from Napoli after his appointment last year and the Italy international has been a constant fixture in the Chelsea team, despite a number of indifferent displays.

"I was at Chelsea and I could have renewed my contract and stayed there but a new coach came with a player that for him was like his son.

"For me, it was difficult to play every single game and that's what I want to do. I love football. I don't want to just be happy to play for Chelsea.

"For whatever reason it was impossible for me even if I was better, or someone else is better, to play every match and I decided to come to a project that was different for me and I think it will give me so much satisfaction," Fabregas said according to L'Equipe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Reply.........

Comments system

Categories

Unordered List

Sample Text

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget

Recent Posts

15 Best and Worst Looks From Tiwa Savage's Father's Burial (Photos)

 15 Best and Worst Looks From Tiwa Savage's Father's Burial (Photos) Who did it best? Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage sadly lost her fat...

Translate This Site