Saturday 30 December 2017



- Alvaro Morata reveals he watches videos of Didier Drogba in the hopes of becoming a better player 
- The striker says he became good with his head thanks to his father Alfonso who trained him 
- He has scored nine goals in the Premier League this season, five of whihc have been with his head 


Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata has revealed that he still watches videos of football legend Didier Drogba during his leisure time. Morata has scored 10 goals for the Blues in all competitions since joining from Real Madrid for a club record £58m in July. 



Chelsea ace Morata admits studying Didier Drogba videos 

The Spain international has turned to Drogba for inspiration as he looks to become a better footballer. Morata first asked for a recording of Drogba's goals from Chelsea in the summer and still views it now. “I put it on at home so I improve with Didier," he explained. 

Chelsea ace Morata admits studying Didier Drogba videos 

Morata also revealed his heading ability is thanks to the dedication of his father, Alfonso. 

He told Cheslea magazine: “When I was seven or eight, I got a trampoline. My dad used to say to me all the time, 'come on with the head' and then pass the ball to me as I jumped. 
"I really think it's helped my heading game because I practiced this all the time with my dad. “I found it funny when I was little to jump high and head or kick the ball, but it helped me for the future as well because the aerial game is one of my good points.
" Morata has scored nine goals in the Premier League this season five of which have been with his head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Reply.........

Comments system

Categories

Unordered List

Sample Text

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget

Recent Posts

15 Best and Worst Looks From Tiwa Savage's Father's Burial (Photos)

 15 Best and Worst Looks From Tiwa Savage's Father's Burial (Photos) Who did it best? Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage sadly lost her fat...

Translate This Site